How to prevent failures in buying, implementing and using CRM.
- By Limesh Parekh
Book Launch - Cracking The CRM Code
CRM Journey Covered
Cracking The CRM Code - Why I wrote this book?
Format and the Plot
Story of 3 school friends running three different kinds of business and their CRM journey. How and what challenges they face and how their 4th friend helps them tackle these challenges. I have avoided any jargons and technical points.
Although, the ideas and concepts discussed in this book
Who should read this book
You should read this book if you are running a business not able to decide whether you need a CRM, or which CRM to buy.
Even if you are struggling with CRM, this book will be a great help to you.
If you want to Sell CRM or become a CRM Consultant, you will find a deep insight into the CRM customer’s mindset and challenges.
The questions answered in this book.
Deciding to buy CRM
- Two Fundamental responsibilities of any business owners
- Aligning Policy, Process, and Culture
- The Difference between A CRM & ERP
- Does my company need a CRM?
- But CRM is too costly.
- Should we buy CRM specific to our Industry?
- CRM or no CRM – The Conclusion
Actual Process of Buying CRM.
- Who should make CRM buying Decision?
- Why do CRM Trials not work?
- Why are Guided Tours beneficial?
- Why are comparison charts useless?
- Talk to some users of your CRM Vendors.
- Onsite or Cloud?
- Roles, responsibilities, and qualities of CRM Admin
- What is the role of Bosses and Team Leaders in CRM Implementation?
- How much data should we capture?
- Should customization be done in the initial phase or later?
- Don’t wait for importing old data into the CRM tool.
- Is CRM Training required? For whom?
- Should you use Leads, opportunities, or both?
- Designing best Rights and Permissions for CRM
- The ideal CRM Implementation Process
Making your users use CRM
- What is the actual reason why your team is not using CRM?
- How to let your team know that you are serious about CRM
- What you should do when people change (leave or join).
- Always do Sales Review and CRM review simultaneously.
- Philosophy of reporting and analysis from CRM
- Why a CRM Audit every 60 days is a must
- Sales target management in CRM
Growing your business with CRM
- Creating a self-driven team with the help of CRM
- What marketing team can learn by analyzing CRM data?
- How to implement the Cross-Selling process and culture?
- How to setup Tele-Calling using CRM for sales and service?
- CRM for the Distribution business.
- Reinventing Contract management with CRM.
- Why Investors put more trust in companies using CRM?
- Extend or customize CRM after six months.
- CRM is SME’s secret weapon to fight giant MNCs
Mad about Make in India. CA dropout by choice, started an IT company, that too out of a small village in Gujarat. A great fan of Steve Jobs and his ideas on simplicity as the ultimate form of sophistication.
Whatever I learned and experienced in implementing CRM at Enjay since 2004 and helping more than 400 companies across India to use CRM, I have tried to present in this book in a very easy to understand language with lots of examples.
Learning techniques to banish negative emotions and the distractions surrounding us in a consumer society which take me off the path to life.
I’ve been helped immensely just by reading the first chapter. I embrace the focus on living the Stoic philosophy and more.